Soils contain magnetic minerals resulting from natural processes and human activities (industrial combustion, fire places). Magnetic susceptibility mapping gives you a quick overview about the natural magnetic enhancements in soils, the extent of soil pollution or localises archaeological artefacts in the shallow subsurface.
For instance, with a magnetic susceptibility map you can efficiently plan site remediation, the location of ground water wells or additional chemical analyses in present or abandoned industrial areas.
- Initial briefing with our scientists
- Surface soil magnetic susceptibility measurements
- Depth profiles of susceptibility at selected points
- Geochemical analyses at selected points if necessary
- Data processing, analysis & interpretation
- Interpreted susceptibility map and report
- Environmental agencies
- Archaeological services
- Urban management